Ah, the zesty embrace of a lime combined with the savory allure of grilled shrimp. It’s a combination that speaks of summer, of laughter-filled evenings on patios, and sunsets over the beach. Allow me to share a cherished recipe from my trove: Grilled Lime Shrimp.
Grilled Lime Shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime zest
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 lb shelled deveined uncooked shrimp
- Combine together the first 8 element in a bowl stir shrimp pepper to cover let stand at normal temperature just for 10 minutes to marinade ribbon shrimp on metallic lance real marinade place
- put meat shrimp on stamp money normal temperature just for minutes stir shrimp turn pink turning once and touch up with marinade some time .
- Sourcing Matters: The fresher the shrimp, the more divine this dish turns out. I recommend sourcing sustainably caught shrimp for that burst of ocean freshness. Enjoyed this tip? Share the recipe and join our community for more!
- Lime Zest: Don't shy away from using the zest! It adds an unparalleled layer of tang and aroma. A microplane zester works best. Love these insights? Share the love and the recipe. Don't forget to subscribe for more culinary secrets!
- Marinating Time: Giving the shrimp some time to soak in the limey goodness enhances the flavors. 20-30 minutes should do the trick.
© Food And Meal
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the Spoonacular Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe – Dinner, then DessertGrilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe – Dinner, then DessertTaste explosion: A closer look at the juicy, grilled goodness.
FOR THE RUB
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- If you like it hot Optional – 1 to 2 teaspoons of ground up crushed red pepper flakes
FOR THE SHRIMP
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (gives or takes)
- 2 lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (U-25s (I buy them peeled and deveined)
In a 1 gal supple food catch place shrimp and olive oil toss to cover speckle comfortable rub to coat the shrimp the bag should look dark red chill for about hours the longer you wait the baking they will be fair the stamp and while it is heating place shrimp on impale when ember are very hot pure the area that the shrimp will be on and rub with a little by little of turnip oil on a rag use a mitt please Immediately place shrimp on greased stamp for 3 minutes turn and brown an additional 3 minutes discharge from spit and serve hot that no impignorate pepper want this rub works well on chicken wings too.
Oven-Baked Lime Shrimp: A Delicious Twist
From raw to ravishing: The transformative journey of our key ingredient.From raw to ravishing: The transformative journey of our key ingredient.From raw to ravishing: The transformative journey of our key ingredient.For those days when you can’t light up the grill, or perhaps the weather isn’t cooperating, the oven comes to the rescue. Baking the shrimp allows it to soak up the lime marinade, rendering each bite succulent and bursting with flavor. Let me guide you through this alternative method.
- Same as the Grilled Lime Shrimp recipe.
- Preparation: Start by preheating your oven to 400°F (200°C). While it’s warming up, ensure your shrimp are cleaned, deveined, and thoroughly pat dried.
- Marinating: In a mixing bowl, combine the shrimp with the lime juice, zest, and any additional seasonings you prefer. Allow the shrimp to marinate for about 20-30 minutes.
- Arranging: On a baking tray lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat, spread the shrimp out in a single layer. Ensure they aren’t overlapping, as this ensures even baking.
- Baking: Place the tray in the oven and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink and opaque. The exact time might vary depending on the size of your shrimp, so keep an eye on them!
- Serving: Once baked to perfection, remove the shrimp from the oven. Drizzle with some freshly squeezed lime juice and sprinkle with finely chopped cilantro or parsley for an added touch.
There you have it! Oven-baked lime shrimp that promises the same zing and zest as its grilled counterpart. Whether you choose to grill or bake, the magic lies in the flavors you infuse. Enjoy!
Tips and Tricks
Serving Suggestions: Dive Into a World of Culinary Delights
Pairing delights: The perfect wine to complement the tangy shrimp.Pairing delights: The perfect wine to complement the tangy shrimp.Pairing delights: The perfect wine to complement the tangy shrimp.Grilled Lime Shrimp is more than just a dish; it’s an experience waiting to be shared. And like any epic story, it deserves the perfect setting and accompaniments.
- Occasions to Relish: This dish is ideal for summer barbecues, beach outings, or even a themed dinner night at home. Planning a romantic dinner? The zesty aroma of lime paired with succulent shrimp sets the mood just right.
- Audiences to Impress: From kids to adults, it’s a hit! However, seafood lovers will especially have their taste buds dancing.
- Perfect Pairings: Serve your Grilled Lime Shrimp on a bed of cilantro-lime rice, or alongside a fresh summer salad. For drinks, a chilled glass of white wine or a citrus-infused mocktail complements the tangy shrimp beautifully.
- Diverse Presentations: Consider skewering the shrimp with bell peppers and red onions for a vibrant display. Alternatively, serve it in soft tacos with avocado and slaw for a twist!
Cooking Tips: Elevate Your Grilled Lime Shrimp Game
Summery vibes: Grilled Lime Shrimp served with a side of sunshine.Summery vibes: Grilled Lime Shrimp served with a side of sunshine.Summery vibes: Grilled Lime Shrimp served with a side of sunshine.Venturing into the art of shrimp grilling can be thrilling, but knowing a few insider tricks can turn your dish from good to sublime.
- Marinating Magic: Don’t marinate the shrimp for too long in citrus. The acidity can start “cooking” them, changing their texture. Stick to the recommended time.
- Sizing Matters: Always buy large shrimp for grilling. Not only do they taste juicier, but they’re also easier to handle on the grill or in the oven.
- Avoid Overcooking: Shrimp cooks quickly! The moment they turn pink and opaque, they’re done. Overcooked shrimp can become rubbery.
- Grilling Pro-Tip: If using a grill, ensure it’s preheated and well-oiled. This ensures a beautiful sear and prevents sticking.
FAQs: Your Burning Questions Answered
The sizzle moment: Shrimp meets grill for that perfect char.The sizzle moment: Shrimp meets grill for that perfect char.The sizzle moment: Shrimp meets grill for that perfect char.
- Can I use frozen shrimp?
Absolutely! Just ensure they’re completely thawed before marinating. For best results, use cold water to expedite the thawing process, and pat dry with paper towels.
- How do I store leftover grilled lime shrimp?
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Consume within two days for optimal freshness and flavor.
- Can I reheat the shrimp?
Yes, but do so gently to prevent overcooking. Reheat in a skillet over medium heat for just a couple of minutes until warmed through.
- Is there an alternative to lime?
While lime provides a unique flavor, you can substitute with lemon for a different yet delicious citrusy touch.
- I’m allergic to shellfish. Can I use chicken instead?
Certainly! Adjust the cooking time as chicken will take longer than shrimp. Ensure it’s cooked through before serving.
Shrimp skewers: Combining colors, flavors, and grilling mastery.Shrimp skewers: Combining colors, flavors, and grilling mastery.Shrimp skewers: Combining colors, flavors, and grilling mastery.The Grilled Lime Shrimp recipe is here to elevate your culinary skills. With Dinner Dude‘s top-notch cooking tips, versatile serving suggestions, and answers to all your burning questions, this guide is a must-read. Enjoyed the journey? Share with fellow food enthusiasts and subscribe for a dose of culinary inspiration.